Dave said he wanted to see a little more…well, cleavage, in my posts. So this is for him. Enjoy, Dave.
10) Cheesecake Factory. Boyfriend and I went last nite to the one in Cherry Thrill following the event in #1. It was pppacccked at 8:30 at night. You would think people in SJ had never seen a CF before. Oh wait, they hadn’t. Anywho, Boyfriend got a Jumbalaya thingy and I got fish tacos with albacore. Delish, but I wish I got my favorite…tuna tataki salad. I brought home a chocolate coconut cream cheesecake had half for dessert last night, half this morning, then went into a sugar coma.
9) I bought a blender! I’m not going high-tech or anything, considering I barely use an oven. So I did a little research a while ago online. (I’m like my dad. I have to do research before I buy anything that turns on.) Anywho, I found the Oster on sale today at Target this morning. I’m all about smoothies. What I realllly want is a Magic Bullet, but I’m going to wait for Christmas to axe for that.
8 ) Dinner on Thursday. (I consider Thursday nights weekends since that’s the end of BF’s week.) I made fajitas for us and they were super. 8) Chicken, onion, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and light cheese.
7) The fact that Renee saw the Beach Boys and John Stamos happened to be playing with them. She has pictures of Uncle Jesse. Jealous.
6) Hanging out with the frat boys again. I got a few good laughs. Especially since Tommy has a bet going on and isn’t allowed to cut his hair unless it’s by a hot left-handed chick that hits on him. ??? I wish I had pictures. He has a serious ‘fro going on.
5) Date night Saturday. Combines 10 & 1.
4) Waffles! I know, a lot of my entries involve food. But I like it when food is good and at least semi-healthy. I bought Kashi blueberry waffles and syrup and put whipped cream (no-fat) on them. So good.
3) Dory turned 29 on Friday! Maybe she might not have liked that, but still…her birthday.
2) My gift set from Sephora came in the mail. All-natural baby.
1) The Phils game yesterday. We got free parking, hit no traffic, got good semi-cheap seats, I actually ate french fries, and saw J-Roll’s grand slam when they were losing by 1, followed immediately by Shane Victorino’s single homerun. They won 14-6. That’s when we hit up CF. A good night.
No respectable newspaper would have that for a headline. But I do. Just thought I’d let you know in case you didn’t see the highlights. It was 10 to 1 or something like that. Boyfriend went with my brother, and we know Boyfriend is a Cubs fan and my brother is a Phils fan. GO PHILS.
Anywho, I just made myself a fantastic fajita with chicken, sauteed peppers and onions, tomatillo sauce and Laughing Cow cheese to liven things up. It was amazing! And only 250 calories with the high fiber tortillas I have. I took a picture but it looked like a green and white blob so I figured I wouldn’t post. But for dessert I had strawberries, chocolate syrup and whipppped cream:
I’m sitting here watching Chelsea though and I think may have some ice cream. Getting my celeb news and making fun of them makes me want something sweet. Did you see that Chris Brown apologized to Rhianna/the public? What? Five months later? I think maybe he should have just made a written statement and kept quiet. I don’t know. And while I’m on the subject of jerks, have you read this? Apparently Jon’s also dating a 22-year-old, getting pierced and going to every bar known to man. I tried to stay away from that family drama, but then I started reading about everything he was doing and was just shocked. I bet it’s nice to get away from the gaggle of children in that sweet crib in the city….something Kate can’t do. If she did those things she’d be labeled a bad mother. What a tool.
Okay, I think I will have that ice cream…before Boyfriend comes home and sees it.
Hi there. Long time no see. Let me catch you up quickly before I go for a walk/run on this sunny Sunday…
We settled into our new apartment:
Went on vacation to Boston to visit my BFF Renee & her finace, Alex. It rained the entire fn time, but we made the best of it and made some stops to Cheers, Fenueil Hall, Fenway and the NE Aqarium:
Attended the Schoenfeld nuptuals:
Went to Philly for the 4th and explored historic ish along the river:
And then went to my sister’s luau yesterday for my neice’s graduation party:
Just going with the flow of summer. I have yet to go to the beach. I realllly want to go to LBI. I haven’t been there in forever and Boyfriend’s never been there.
Sorry I haven’t been posting much. I wasn’t too busy – just needed a break from everything! And I wanted to seriously think about the school sitch and future (far future) jobs.
But I’ll be updating more regularly. I promise.